T65K2 - Coming Soon!

Moderators: blueeyedwolf, e292644

User avatar
velken
I
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Country: USA
Location: VA

Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Will the final rifles have bayonet lugs?


User avatar
Kombatrok
II
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:39 pm
Country: USA
Location: Florida

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:40 am

Oh man. Can not wait... any idea how many will be available? I would hate to not get one.
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:16 am

Sorry, still waiting for few more parts to finalize the price.
Tunnellord1337 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:36 am
What'll be the price?
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:17 am

Will get back to you once we received the final confirmation.
velken wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:30 pm
Will the final rifles have bayonet lugs?
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:18 am

From the beginning, we may only have hand full of them if we successfully secure all the parts we need.
Kombatrok wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:40 am
Oh man. Can not wait... any idea how many will be available? I would hate to not get one.
User avatar
Kombatrok
II
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:39 pm
Country: USA
Location: Florida

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:35 pm

e292644 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:18 am
From the beginning, we may only have hand full of them if we successfully secure all the parts we need.
Kombatrok wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:40 am
Oh man. Can not wait... any idea how many will be available? I would hate to not get one.
I'd buy one even if it was an incomplete kit with some parts missing
User avatar
Airman Skitters
I
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:56 am

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Still absolutely in for a T65K2 Kit... Even if I have to get the parts a few at a time. Took close to a year to get everything for my T91, but I got it all (though it's still un-built) and it was worth it!

Cannot wait to add a '65 to the Collection to go with it!
User avatar
chunkyhenry
I
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:19 pm
Country: USA
Location: WA

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Awesome stuff! I think having bayonet lugs would be a huge value addition to collectors since, after all, people will be buying it as a clone. One of the images showing the exposed gas system seems to show a lug.
User avatar
darkest2000
II
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:32 pm

It would also be great if an option for buying individual components would be available, for those that have already collected some of these parts ourselves overtime @onion9@
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:34 pm

Both T91 and T65K2 sample:
082619-T65K2-R.jpg
082619-T91-R.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply