T91 Mil-Spec --- Coming Soon!

Moderators: blueeyedwolf, e292644

User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Some photos for you T91 fans.....
Price and release time will follow.

16" Slim Profile Barrel:
T91-STD-Complete-L.jpg
T91-STD-Complete-R.jpg
T91-STD-Complete-TL.jpg
T91-STD-Complete-TR.jpg
14.5" Heavy Berrel:
T91-14-5-Full-L.jpg
T91-14-5-Full-R.jpg
12.5" Heavy Barrel:
T91-12.5-Upper-L.jpg
T91-12.5-Upper-R.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


User avatar
WelchyV90
II
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:13 pm
Country: USA
Location: IN

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Looks great! Are these full rifles? Will you be selling barrels separately at all?
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:53 pm

We plan to release complete rifles and complete uppers in three barrel lengths (16", 14.5", 12.5").
Individual barrels will be available for special order only, due to the complexity.
WelchyV90 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:46 pm
Looks great! Are these full rifles? Will you be selling barrels separately at all?
User avatar
WelchyV90
II
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:13 pm
Country: USA
Location: IN

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:58 pm

complete uppers you say? Do you have a time/price on them? Several gun smiths destroyed two barrels and two gas blocks so this might be an easier/cheaper option. Thank you for answering.
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Not yet but soon.
WelchyV90 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:58 pm
complete uppers you say? Do you have a time/price on them? Several gun smiths destroyed two barrels and two gas blocks so this might be an easier/cheaper option. Thank you for answering.
User avatar
JTM20
II
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm
Country: USA
Location: MD

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 am

Is the slim profile barrel the original T91 barrel with the 15mm diameter gas block?
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:21 am

Yes, it's 15mm slim profile barrel.
JTM20 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 am
Is the slim profile barrel the original T91 barrel with the 15mm diameter gas block?
User avatar
Tunnellord1337
II
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:38 pm
Country: USA
Location: ID

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 am

Are these "parts kits" rifles being assembled here in the US? Sorta like what atlantic firearms does?
User avatar
JTM20
II
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm
Country: USA
Location: MD

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:32 am

e292644 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:21 am
Yes, it's 15mm slim profile barrel.
JTM20 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 am
Is the slim profile barrel the original T91 barrel with the 15mm diameter gas block?
@onion20@
User avatar
Kartoffelkopf
I
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:37 pm
Country: USA
Location: WI

Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:55 pm

As someone without the technical skill, tools, or space to complete an 80% lower, this looks like a dream come true!
Post Reply