T91 Mil-Spec --- Coming Soon!

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

User avatar
Firebolt1176
I
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:32 am
Country: USA
Location: California

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Gotcha. Would you potentially be able to offer a rifle with a clone correct profile 14.5" barrel with the flash hider pinned/welded for 16" overall, to meet NFA laws? Really would love an identical clone to the T91, down to being able to throw on a bayonet.


User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:28 am

Will work on it.
Firebolt1176 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Gotcha. Would you potentially be able to offer a rifle with a clone correct profile 14.5" barrel with the flash hider pinned/welded for 16" overall, to meet NFA laws? Really would love an identical clone to the T91, down to being able to throw on a bayonet.
User avatar
Iamscotticus
L
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:49 pm

I am in the opposite camp. No clone interest at all.
I would like the slim or heavy in 14.5 but the muzzle device left unpinned (upper only).
I will be responsible for attaching the muzzle device per NFA.
If this is not permissible, then a MIL SPEC A2 flash hider shall be installed and preferably one I supply to ensure it is compatible with my A2 mountable devices.
@onion7@
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:41 pm

It’s confirmed bayonet lug will be the standard configuration.
Firebolt1176 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:00 pm
You mentioned that the 16" barrel would be most "clone correct" for a T91 - would it still be able to mount a bayonet? (Are original ROC issue barrels 16", or 14.5" in length, not counting the flash hider?)
User avatar
gf113
I
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 am
Country: usa
Location: WI

Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:40 am

Id be interested in a 14.5 with pinned, or whatever the most clone correct one would be.
User avatar
JTM20
II
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm
Country: USA
Location: ABC

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:44 am

Me too. What I'm finding online is the correct barrel length is 406mm (right under 16"), but it doesn't say if that includes the muzzle device.
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:00 am

Without the flash hider it's 14.6" originally.
JTM20 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:44 am
Me too. What I'm finding online is the correct barrel length is 406mm (right under 16"), but it doesn't say if that includes the muzzle device.
User avatar
Kartoffelkopf
II
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:37 pm
Country: USA
Location: WI

Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Hello again. I just wanted to check if this is any closer to production and or if you're able to share a projected price yet. Thanks!
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:29 pm

We are working on the complete T91 upper right now (16" Slim, 14.5" Heavy, and 12.5" Heavy Barrel).
We will release limited quantity before/after the Shot Show. Final price will released here at our users forum first before they hit the web store.
Kartoffelkopf wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:32 pm
Hello again. I just wanted to check if this is any closer to production and or if you're able to share a projected price yet. Thanks!
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Limited quantity of T91 Chrome Lined Barrel assembly Released.
Fully assembled with T91 Mil-Spec Front Sight Base with bayonet lug and picatinny rail.

T91-16 inch Slim Profile Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly

T91-14.5 inch Heavy Profile Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly

T91-12.5 inch Heavy Profile Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly

** Note: T91-Bayonet ONLY work on 14.5" barrel **
Post Reply