Post Your T91/Wolf A1 Parts and Accessories Wish Lists Here

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Yes, there's some AirSoft parts floating around which may cause issues if someone try to install it on live fire weapons.
Our products are all 100% genuine Mil-Spec for T91 came from same factories from Taiwan. I've visited them and confirmed they are legit.
Kilo 1-1 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:20 pm
Another quick question, are the T91 rear sights (simple model) are they airsoft copies or actual units that can be used on live fire weapons? Someone was asked this earlier elsewhere and I wanted some clarification, thanks.


User avatar
Kilo 1-1
II
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I also appreciate how you guys made the disclaimer regarding the quad rail in the store as well. I'll be waiting for the sights and other parts to come back in stock.
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Quad-Rail Handguard has been installed and tested on Mil-Spec T91 Rifle in Taiwan without any issue. It's just little bit heavier than original T91 Keymod Handguard.
Kilo 1-1 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I also appreciate how you guys made the disclaimer regarding the quad rail in the store as well. I'll be waiting for the sights and other parts to come back in stock.
User avatar
Kilo 1-1
II
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:39 pm

e292644 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:01 pm
Quad-Rail Handguard has been installed and tested on Mil-Spec T91 Rifle in Taiwan without any issue. It's just little bit heavier than original T91 Keymod Handguard.
Kilo 1-1 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I also appreciate how you guys made the disclaimer regarding the quad rail in the store as well. I'll be waiting for the sights and other parts to come back in stock.
I figured that'd be the case. I read a brief review from a guy that bought one for his T91 upper and had 2,000 rounds with it on without problems.
User avatar
tinydata
I
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:56 am

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:04 am

Is there any ETA on a new shipment of collapsible stocks?
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:08 am

There's shortage on buffer tube and its under manufacturing process right now. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 weeks we hope.
User avatar
tinydata
I
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:56 am

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 am

e292644 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:08 am
There's shortage on buffer tube and its under manufacturing process right now. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 weeks we hope.
Excellent, can't wait to order a bundle of parts
User avatar
Jiro
II
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:55 pm

I would like Santa to bring me some of the bolt on pic rails ( tri rails) just like in the picture at the top of this page. They go over the stock hand guard.
Can you work that for me???? @onion9@
User avatar
Iamscotticus
L
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:04 pm

@onion9@ @onion9@ @onion9@
User avatar
e292644
Site Admin
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Country: USA
Location: AZ
Contact:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Santa working very hard to fulfill wish lists. @onion7@
Post Reply