We are rolling out new Chrome Silicon Carbine Buffer Spring - T91CSCBS
Our Chrome Silicon Carbine Springs are constructed from Certified Chrome Silicon wire stock to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards to withstand extreme heat and highly cyclic rate. The certification rating ensures a consistency in the parent material of 95%, which translates to repeatable consistency in performance & function. Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon wire is used in very high stress applications such as, NASCAR, Formula One, Moto GP & Pro Stock racing motor valve springs. It is not uncommon in some of these applications for valve springs to see 15,000,000 compression cycles in one race. It is this extraordinary capability that makes Chrome Silicon wire the obvious choice in our spring production vs. music wire or 17-7 PH used in OEM springs and by most aftermarket competitors.
– ASTM Grade A877 Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon Wire Stock
– Heat Treated, Stress Relieved
– Consistent Spring Pressure Throughout The Duty Cycle Of The Spring
– Greater Resistance To Heat
– Reduced Operating Cost
– Carbine Length: 11.25″ | 39 Coils | Weight: 1.7 Oz
– Made In U.S.A.
Keymod Handguard, Sights, and More...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: AZ